Legal & Privacy
This website is operated by FundExpert.co.uk. FundExpert.co.uk is an Appointed Representative of Dennehy Weller & Co. Registered Office: 303 High Street, Chislehurst, Kent, BR6 0NN
Registered in England No. 1476316
Dennehy Weller & Co Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration no. 114360
This website is not intended for use by any person in the United States.
You may visit this website without revealing any information about yourself.
Where we request specific information (e.g. if you decide to register), we will always respect the personal information you send us. We strictly follow the principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 and we take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal data is protected against unauthorised access. We will not request information unless it is necessary and will ensure appropriate measures are taken to keep information accurate, up-to-date and to prevent disclosure.
The information we collect from you will never be sold to or used by any other companies.
We use software to monitor what parts of this website customers visit so that we can continue to improve the service that we provide. This does not store any data about you personally.
We will only keep your information for as long as is necessary for the provision of the relevant services to you and for the purposes of compliance with our obligations in respect of tax and good practice as regards the keeping of business records.
Purchasing FundExpert Products (delivery & refunds)
Deliveries are made using Royal Mail or courier, dependant on weight and volume. Please note that Royal Mail orders are not trackable.
FundExpert.co.uk undertakes all best endeavours to ensure that your delivery arrives as soon as possible. Please allow up to 7 working days for arrival of orders.
Deliveries are subject to Royal Mail and courier operations and are subject to seasonal variations and adverse weather conditions.
We do not offer refunds
NON-ADVISED TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
FundExpert.co.uk is an appointed representative of Dennehy Weller & Co.
Dennehy Weller & Co is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to advise on and arrange regulated investment products for Private Clients. These products include life assurance and pension contracts, units and shares in collective investment schemes, units in investment trust savings schemes, and securities except those which are not readily realisable. It is bound by the rules of the FCA (https://register.fca.org.uk/). FCA Registration No: 114360
The following Terms and Conditions of Business will apply to services supplied:
1. FUNDEXPERT.CO.UK does not offer advice to clients but arranges deals on behalf of clients in certain non-complex products on an execution-only or direct offer basis. Execution-only and direct offer transactions are carried out on the instructions of the client and FUNDEXPERT.CO.UK has not given advice nor exercised any judgement on the client’s behalf as to the merits or suitability of the transaction for the client and FUNDEXPERT.CO.UK has no intention of providing any advice.
2. For the purposes of your client categorisation that is required by the FCA Rules, FUNDEXPERT.CO.UK will treat you as a retail client. FUNDEXPERT.CO.UK may also categorise as a retail client any client who would otherwise be a professional client or an eligible counterparty (as defined in the FCA rules). However, if you are such a client, then you may not have rights under the Financial Ombudsman Service or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. If you are acting as an agent for someone else, FUNDEXPERT.CO.UK will treat you alone as its client and you will be liable to FUNDEXPERT.CO.UK in respect of transactions you conduct in such capacity.
3. FUND EXPERT.CO.UK DOES NOT HANDLE CLIENT MONEY. FUND EXPERT.CO.UK never accepts a cheque made out to FUND EXPERT.CO.UK (unless it is a cheque in settlement of charges or disbursements for which the client has received a bill) nor cash.
4. FUND EXPERT.CO.UK has implemented a conflicts of interest policy to ensure fair treatment of its clients under which it will not carry out transactions for clients in the products of companies or business entities in which FUND EXPERT.CO.UK or any director or employee or one of its other clients has a known significant personal interest unless that interest is first disclosed. This policy shall not apply to personal holdings of directors and staff in investments transacted by FUND EXPERT.CO.UK in the normal course of business.
5. Written instructions (including email instructions from an email address which you have provided to us) will normally be required before FUND EXPERT.CO.UK will act for the client but at FUND EXPERT.CO.UK discretion oral instructions will also be acceptable. Authority to act on behalf of the client may be terminated at any time without penalty by either party giving notice in writing to the other. Such termination will not affect the completion of any transaction already initiated.
6. FUND EXPERT.CO.UK acts as the client’s agent in arranging investments, and never owns investments it arranges for them.
7. All investments will be registered in the names of the client(s). All contract notes and documents of title will be forwarded to the client no later than the first business day following their receipt by FUND EXPERT.CO.UK . However, when a number of contract notes or documents relating to a series of transactions is involved, they may be retained by FUND EXPERT.CO.UK until the series is complete.
8. All application forms, contract notes, cheques, certificates or documents of title may be sent by post at the client’s risk.
9. FUND EXPERT.CO.UK accepts no liability to clients who purchase two ISAs in one fiscal year, or otherwise do not comply with ISA rules.
10. FUND EXPERT.CO.UK receives a fee of 0.5% from product providers following arrangement of investments. This equates to £50 per annum on an investment of £10,000. This will fluctuate with the value of the investment. This fee is retained for FUND EXPERT.CO.UK ’s benefit. The client will receive from the product provider, or from FUND EXPERT.CO.UK , information about the fee that FUND EXPERT.CO.UK receives. FUND EXPERT.CO.UK will tell the client the amount of fees payable to FUND EXPERT.CO.UK on any investment it has arranged for the client. FUND EXPERT.CO.UK retains the right to share this fee with professional connections at its discretion. As this fee is retained clients are not charged for arranging such contracts except by separate arrangement as agreed in advance with the client. If FUND EXPERT.CO.UK receives a fee or other form of benefit from the issuer of a security or from another intermediary, FUND EXPERT.CO.UK will inform the client and will disclose the amount.
11. Units bought with No Initial Charge are usually bought at “Creation Price”, which comprises Bid Price plus Stamp Duty and other charges that FUND EXPERT.CO.UK cannot control or discount. There is the possibility that other costs, including taxes on profits made may arise for clients and these are not the responsibility of nor paid by FUND EXPERT.CO.UK .
12. FUND EXPERT.CO.UK will supply, on demand, to the client or his agent, copies of contract notes, vouchers, and entries in books and records for a period of six years from the date of each transaction.
13. FUND EXPERT.CO.UK maintains a professional indemnity insurance policy for the protection of clients in the event of negligence by any member or employee of FUND EXPERT.CO.UK , and details of this, including the current limits of indemnity, are available on request.
14. To prevent or detect fraud, or to assist in verifying your identity, FUND EXPERT.CO.UK may make searches at credit reference or fraud prevention agencies or at the electoral register.
15. You should assume that all telephone calls, web-site use and email between you and FUND EXPERT.CO.UK will be recorded. These recordings will be the sole property of FUND EXPERT.CO.UK and may be used for training purposes or as evidence in the event of a dispute.
16. FUND EXPERT.CO.UK and its agents may process any personal data (as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998) provided by you in connection with the services FUND EXPERT.CO.UK provides. Your personal data includes any information which FUND EXPERT.CO.UK holds now or at any time in the future, which comes from, or relates to application forms or other dealings with us; third parties such as credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and the services you receive from FUND EXPERT.CO.UK We may use your personal data to provide our services to you and for security, payment verification, preventing and detecting money laundering, fraud and other crime, for which purposes we may also pass on your personal data to third parties.
Client’s personal information is very important to us. We will endeavour to take all due care to protect this information. We would like to highlight below a few matters relating to client information that clients should be aware of.
Some services are provided to us by third parties such as processing business or obtaining compliance or regulatory advice which warrant the disclosure of more than just client basic detail. You agree that the information held by us may be disclosed on a confidential basis, and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 to any such third party. You also agree that this information may be transferred electronically, for example by email, and you agree that ourselves or any such third party may contact you in future by any means of communication which we consider appropriate at the time.
Product providers and investment managers may administer your policy, any existing policies you may have with them, and provide other services from centres in countries outside Europe, such as India and the USA, that do not always have the same standard of data protection laws as the UK. However, they are required to put controls in place to ensure that your information is adequately protected, and they will remain bound by the obligation under the Data Protection Act even when your personal information is processed outside Europe.
We confirm that we cannot be held responsible for the information held on your file becoming inaccurate due to your change in circumstances if you fail to inform us of those changes.
17. These Terms and Conditions may not be varied except by prior written consent of the client and FUNDEXPERT.CO.UK.
18. These terms and conditions are governed and shall be construed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. FUNDEXPERT.CO.UK shall not be in breach of this agreement and shall not incur any liability to you if there is any failure to perform its duties due to any circumstances reasonably beyond its control.
19. If you wish to register a complaint, please contact FUNDEXPERT.CO.UK either by writing to the Compliance Officer, Dennehy Weller & Co, 3 High St, Chislehurst BR7 5AB, or by telephoning 020 8467 1666, or by emailing enquiries@DWCifa.com.
20. FUNDEXPERT.CO.UK is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if FUNDEXPERT.CO.UK cannot meet its obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim.
Most types of business are covered up to a maximum of £50,000
Insurance advising and arranging is covered for 90% of the claim, without any upper limit.
Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS. Tel: 020 7741 4100. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future. The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise as a result of market and currency fluctuations and you may not get back the amount originally invested. All products purchased through Fund Expert.co.uk should be regarded as medium to long-term investments. Fund Expert.co.uk offers an execution-only service. If you require investment advice you should contact an expert adviser. Tax assumptions are subject to statutory change and the value of tax relief (if any) will depend upon your individual circumstances.
The information on this site is intended solely for the use of those people who are United Kingdom residents for tax and investment purposes. It is not for distribution in any other jurisdiction, including the United States of America. Anyone who is not a UK resident should not continue with this site unless wishing to read about personal finances available to UK residents for informational purposes only.
You may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
The table below sets out what cookies we use and why:
ASP session cookie - deleted when you end your visitor session
System setting - contains no personally identifiable information