- Don’t go on holiday or similar and be out of contact with markets if you have large investment commitments.
- Make sure you have all your account details and holdings with you in paper form.
- If you normally only trade online, ensure your broker/adviser will have a telephone dealing service.
- Know what time of the day your broker/adviser trades in funds…
- …if they trade funds at 8.30am and you ring at 9.00am, you are already 24-48 hours behind market prices
WOULD YOU LIKE PRACTICAL AND TIMELY FEEDBACK EVERY WEEK?
If your money is important to you, you must read this now.